SHBBMUP008 Apply Eyelash Extensions delivers the skills and knowledge required to apply eyelash extensions for added length and thickness of natural lashes. This unit will teach you how to consult with clients to select suitable products and equipment to apply, in-fill and remove classic eyelash extensions.
What you will learn:
• Client consultation
• Contra-indications to eyelash extensions
• Tool requirements
• Mapping skills
• Application techniques for classic eyelash extensions
• In-fill procedure
• Removal of damaged, sparse or grown-out eyelash extensions
• Aftercare advice, treatment and recommendations
• Health, hygiene and safety for therapist and client
• Sustainability in eyelash extension services
On successful completion you will receive a Statement of Attainment for SHBBMUP008 Apply Eyelash Extensions in partial completion of a SHB30121 Certificate III in Beauty Services. This unit can be used as a stepping stone to a beauty therapy qualification.