SHBBHRS011 Provide Female Intimate Waxing Services delivers the skills and knowledge required to provide waxing services to remove unwanted hair from female intimate areas. This unit will teach you how to consult with clients and create a treatment plan, apply and remove hot and strip wax safely and as discretely as possible.
What you will learn:
Completion of SHBBHRS010 Provide Waxing Services or equivalent must be completed prior to undertaking this unit.
• Client consultation
• Contra-indications to female intimate waxing
• Designing intimate waxing – full, partial or basic shape
• Providing intimate waxing service
• Health, hygiene and safety for therapist and client
• Aftercare advice, treatment and recommendations
• Sustainability in waxing services
On successful completion you will receive a Statement of Attainment for SHBBHRS011 Provide female intimate waxing services in partial completion of a SHB30121 Certificate III in Beauty Services. This unit can be used as a stepping stone to a beauty therapy qualification.