This unit delivers the skills and knowledge required to provide waxing services to remove unwanted hair from female intimate areas.
Ensuring the alibility to consult with clients to plan, apply and remove hot and strip wax safely and as discretely as possible.
SHBBHRS001 It is recommended students enrolling have completed Provide waxing services or equivalent unit prior to undertaking this unit.
- Client consultation
- Contra-indications to intimate waxing
- Designing intimate waxing – full, partial or basic shape
- Providing intimate waxing service
- Health and safety for therapist and client
- Aftercare advice and body care
- Sustainability in waxing