Part time – 12 weeks on campus (1 day per week)
This unit includes 38 hours completed during clinic days within the 12-week course duration.
Approximately 6 additional hours per week is to be completed off-campus to complete prescribed reading of learner guides and workbook activities, and to complete theory assessments consisting of knowledge questions.
Payment in Full $1,200 | Payment Plan $1,350
Payment in Full $1,200 ($300 deposit upon enrolment and balance of $900 to be paid prior to course commencement.
Payment Plan $1,350 ($300 deposit upon enrolment and balance paid by direct debit on a payment plan; 6 fortnightly instalments of $175; please allow a $1.95 admin fee and $5.50 account set-up fee)
Included in course fees: all products, equipment, learner guides required to complete this qualification unless mentioned under the Additional Fees section. Students are also supplied with tweezers.
$300 minimum deposit
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, other than a
minimum age requirement of 15 years of age.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assessment: As a requirement of the student entry procedure, students may have to undertake a Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment. This is assessed on a case-by-case scenario.
• WA Academy beauty uniform t-shirt to be worn with black professional pants and black enclosed shoes.
• Student will be required to supply a towelling body wrap and headband.
• General stationary and a padlock for use of the lockers.
• Students are required to supply models for all practical assessments to demonstrate their technical skills.
• The Training Package stipulates that all practical assessments must be performed on a variety of models.
• Models are required to pay the model assessment fee charge as assessments must be performed on paying clients.
WA Academy beauty uniform t-shirt to be worn with black professional pants and black enclosed shoes.
Nationally recognised unit of competence