SHBBFAS003 Provide Specialised Facial Treatments
This unit delivers the skills and knowledge required to provide specialised facial treatments incorporating ultrasonic, direct current, high frequency and micro current devices. It also has an element of microdermabrasion treatments. Ensuring the alibility to establish client priorities, knowledge of electrical machines and allied products and design and provide treatments to address speciﬁc skin types, skin needs and conditions. It is recommended students enrolling have completed Provide facial treatments and skincare recommendations SHBBFAS002 or equivalent unit prior to undertaking this unit.
- Establish client priorities
- Contra-indications to specialised facials
- Knowledge of electricity in specialised facials
- Knowledge of ultrasonic, direct current, high frequency, micro current and microdermabrasion
- Designing and recommending specialised Facials
- Providing specialised facial treatments
- Health and safety for therapist and client
- Aftercare advice and recommendations
- Sustainability in facial treatments
|Duration||6 weeks – 1 day per week or 2 evenings per week|
|Hours||9.30am to 4.30pm or 6pm to 9pm|
|Accreditation||Nationally recognised unit of competence|
|Course Cost||$800 upfront on enrolment
$900 full payment upfront
|Deposit||$300 minimum deposit|
|Austudy||This is not an Austudy approved course|
Students will be required to supply a towelling body wrap and headband for beauty units.
WA Academy uniform top to be worn with black professional pants and enclosed black shoes.
How to enrol:
For enrolment queries and advice, please contact us on (08) 9356 2269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To enrol and pay online please use our online enrolment form: