SHBBFAS002 Provide Facial Treatments and Skin Care Recommendations
This unit delivers the skills and knowledge required to provide facial treatments and recommend appropriate skin care products. Ensuring the ability to establish client priorities, knowledge of anatomy and physiology and skin science, cosmetic chemistry and nutrition.
- Establish client priorities
- Contra-indications to facial treatments
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology in relation to facial treatments
- Knowledge of skin science, cosmetic chemistry and nutrition
- Designing and recommending facial routines
- Providing facial treatments
- Health and safety for therapist and client
- Aftercare advice and body care
- Sustainability in facial treatments
|Duration||10 weeks – 1 day per week or 2 evenings per week|
|Hours||9.30am to 4.30pm or 6pm to 9pm|
|Accreditation||Nationally recognised unit of competence|
$1,200 upfront on enrolment OR $1,350 on payment plan
|Deposit||$300 minimum deposit|
|Austudy||This is not an Austudy approved course|
Students will be required to supply a towelling body wrap and headband for beauty units – these are available for purchase at WA Academy.
WA Academy have a set uniform top for this qualiﬁcation and the uniform is compulsory for attendance and must be purchased from WA Academy prior to commencing.
How to enrol:
For enrolment queries and advice, please contact us on (08) 9356 2269 or email email@example.com. To enrol and pay online please use our online enrolment form: