SHBBFAS001 Provide Lash and Brow Services
This unit delivers the skills and knowledge required to provide lash and brow services including shaping and colouring. Ensuring the ability to consult with clients to select suitable products and equipment to perform lash and brow services.
- Client consultation
- Contra-indications to lash and brow services
- Chemically treat with tint eyelashes and eyebrows
- Shape eyebrows – hot wax, strip wax and tweezer use
- Health and safety for therapist and client
- Aftercare advice and recommendations
- Sustainability in lash and brow services
|Duration||3 weeks – 1 day per week or 2 evenings per week|
|Hours||9.30am to 4.30pm or 6pm to 9pm|
|Accreditation||Nationally recognised unit of competence|
|Course Cost||$400 upfront on enrolment|
|Deposit||$400 full payment upfront|
|Austudy||This is not an Austudy approved course|
Students will be required to supply a towelling headband for beauty units.
WA Academy uniform top to be worn with black professional pants and enclosed black shoes.
How to enrol:
For enrolment queries and advice, please contact us on (08) 9356 2269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To enrol and pay online please use our online enrolment form: