This unit delivers the skills and knowledge required to provide aromatherapy massages using blended aromatic plant oils and incorporate these blends in face and body treatments to meet specific client needs.
What you will learn:
• Client consultation
• Contra-indications to aromatherapy and massage
• Designing and recommending aromatherapy treatments
• Selecting and blending aromatic plant oils for use on face and body
• Providing aromatherapy massage
• Health and safety for therapist and client
• Aftercare advice and body care
On successful completion you will receive a Statement of Attainment for SHBBBOS009 Provide aromatherapy massages & SHBBCCS006 Prepare personalised aromatic plant oil blends for beauty treatments in partial completion of a SHB50121 Diploma of Beauty Therapy.