SHBBBOS004 & SHBBCCS002 Provide Aromatherapy Massages & Prepare Personalised Aromatic Plant Oil Blends For Beauty Treatments
These units deliver the skills and knowledge required to provide aromatherapy massages using blended aromatic plant oils. Ensuring the alibility to establish client priorities, knowledge of anatomy and physiology, skin science and lifestyle factors to select aromatic oils and massage techniques to meet the clients’ needs. It is recommended students enrolling have completed Provide body massage SHBBBOS002 or equivalent unit prior to attending.
- Establish client priorities
- Contra-indications to aromatherapy and massage
- Designing and recommending aromatherapy treatments
- Selecting and blending aromatic plant oils for use on face and body
- Providing aromatherapy massage
- Health and safety for therapist and client
- Aftercare advice and body care
- Sustainability in massage
|Course Code||SHBBBOS004 & SHBBCCS002|
|Duration||4 weeks – 1 day per week or 2 evenings per week|
|Hours||9.30am to 4.30pm or 6pm to 9pm|
|Accreditation||Nationally recognised unit of competence|
|Course Cost||$600 upfront on enrolment
$700 full payment upfront
|Deposit||$300 minimum deposit|
|Austudy||This is not an Austudy approved course|
Students will be required to supply a towelling body wrap and headband for beauty units.
WA Academy uniform top to be worn with black professional pants and enclosed black shoes.
How to enrol:
For enrolment queries and advice, please contact us on (08) 9356 2269 or email email@example.com. To enrol and pay online please use our online enrolment form: