These units deliver the skills and knowledge required to design and apply make-up for photographic shoots in natural and artificial light as well as the skills and knowledge to apply specialised make-up products to disguise skin imperfections on the face and body.
Ensuring the alibility to consult with clients, models, photographer’s and stylists to select suitable products and equipment for successful outcomes.
- Client consultation
- Working with photographers
- Analysing photographic context
- Lighting and studio photography
- Black and white photography
- Location photography
- Natural lighting photography
- Designing and applying make-up
- OHS & ethics on photo shoots
- Camouflage makeup