Job Opportunity: Massage Therapist Vacancy
Attention all Massage Therapists… join the happy Corporate Touch team to service the exciting corporate world!
- Be part of a growing well established national company
- Excellent $$$
- No late nights or weekends
- A perfect job for students, as it can easily fit around your schedule, 1 or 2 days per week work
- They need a therapist NOW, so be quick, don’t miss out on a great opportunity!
About Corporate Touch
Corporate Touch are specialists in corporate health and wellness programs nationally and have been established since 1996. They have a motivated and professional team of therapists that work together to alleviate the office workers of their stress. There are no oils or towels to worry about; massages are carried out at workstations. Their team provide neck and shoulder massages on recipients that are fully clothed!
They are seeking enthusiastic individuals that can look after their major corporate clients in the Perth CBD and metro area for regular weekly work.
Corporate Touch will be interviewing Wednesday 20th November and if successful you will be trained in their seated massage routine, which will provide you the invaluable skills on-the-job training to be the best in this field.
If you have a happy bright personality, can work well as a team, professional, reliable with exceptional people skills than this job is for you.
All you need is:
- Minimum of Swedish or Cert IV (this qualifies you for seated massage)
- Apply for an ABN (as you will be paid as a contractor)
- Have a mobile phone & computer
- A vehicle
- Insurance (or the ability to get it)
The insurance and ABN are easy to get once you are qualified, Corporate Touch can show you how!
Corporate Touch Provides
- Work during office hours, no weekend or nights
- A national network with a supportive team environment
- Potential growth within the company
How to Apply
If you feel this position is for you, please send your CV including your date of birth to: email@example.com
A covering letter detailing your massage experience is an advantage but not essential.