Job Opportunity: Junior Beauty Therapist
A great opportunity exists for a Junior Beauty Therapist to join Serene Day Spa. This is an ideal position for an enthusiastic and hardworking student who wants to become an extraordinary therapist. The position would be part-time consisting of both treatments and training. With the right applicant there would be a possibility to become a full time therapist within the Spa.
Serene Day Spa work with the latest beauty technology including Omnilux, Microdermabrasion and Collagentex. They provide traditional skincare, intensive peels, waxing, spray tanning, lash extensions, massage, body wraps and nail treatments. The Spa only works with effective, premium product ranges including Ultraceuticals, ASAP, Decleor and Hydropeptide.
They are looking for a therapist who possesses the following personality traits:
- Have a keen awareness of health and safety issues
- Ability to create a calm environment where clients can relax
- Good listener
- Be able to treat client information with confidentiality
- Be enthusiastic
- Neat personal appearance at all times
- Sensitive when dealing with clients for body and facial treatments
As a Beauty Therapist you would be required to perform various beauty treatments, including:
- Remove facial and body hair by waxing
- Perform manicures, pedicures and eyelash and brow tinting
- Perform spray tanning procedures
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment
- Help set up and clean down senior beauty therapists rooms
With ongoing training, more treatments will be added after a full assessment, and confidence and excellence is achieved for each treatment.
Interested applicants should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Serene Day Spa
82 Scarborough Beach Road
Scarborough WA 6019
Phone: 9245 8188