Join Sharon Blain’s Long Hair Skills Boot Camp!
Transform your long hair skills with the help of Sharon Blaine, world acclaimed long hair educational artist and 3x Hair Expo Educator of the Year. Sharon’s Boot Camp is the must-do long hair short course that’s educating stylists all over the globe.
This intensive in-depth five day program covers everything from essential fundamental technical skills, design principals, blow dry and waving. Perfecting these basics skills, students will then learn over 20 looks including smooth classical shapes, bridal looks, editorial through to latest Melbourne runway and Avant Garde hair.
Sharon Blain’s Boot Camp is the first of its kind and is an exciting chance for apprentices, hairdressers, and make-up artists to be taught by one of the industry’s top professionals. The course will combine both step-by-step instructions, as well as look and learn delivery and students are encouraged to photograph the course for future reference (video recording is not permitted).
All participating students will get their own Doll’s Head plus a mini styling kit, styling notes and products. Lunch is included. All students who complete this course will receive a Graduation Certificate.
- Day 1 – Blow drying, dressing short and medium hair. Setting, curls and finger waves
- Day 2 – Fundamentals of long hair design. Create the perfect French roll, chignon and various classical shapes.
- Day 3 – Explore the world of beautiful bridal looks for the season
- Day 4 – Red Carpet. Contemporary hair styling for special events and editorial shoots
- Day 5 – Photography and session styling. Covers wig work, special effects and avant-garde hair design
$2,365 (inclusive of GST)
Course Date and Location
14-18 January 2013
Duration: 9am to 4:30pm each day
Suite 2, The Bentley Commercial Centre
1140 Albany Highway
Bentley, Perth, WA 6102
Join the Boot Camp
Book online or contact Paula on 0410 693 663 or by email via email@example.com to reserve your spot with a $550 deposit. Monthly direct deposit payment options are available for the balance of payment.