SHBBSPA004 Provide Indian Head Massages For Relaxation
These units deliver the skills and knowledge required to provide Indian head massage as part of a spa program. Ensuring the alibility to establish client priorities, plan massage routine and massage arms, neck, shoulders, scalp and face.
- Establish client priorities
- Contra-indications to Indian head massage
- Designing and recommending Indian head massage
- Providing Indian head massage
- Health and safety for therapist and client
- Aftercare advice and recommendations
- Sustainability in massage
|Duration||4 weeks – 1 day per week or 2 evenings per week|
|Hours||9.30am to 4.30pm or 6pm to 9pm|
|Accreditation||Nationally recognised unit of competence|
|Course Cost||$600 upfront on enrolment
$700 full payment upfront
|Deposit||$300 minimum deposit|
|Austudy||This is not an Austudy approved course|
Students will be required to supply a towelling body wrap and headband for beauty units.
WA Academy uniform top to be worn with black professional pants and enclosed black shoes.
How to enrol:
For enrolment queries and advice, please contact us on (08) 9356 2269 or email email@example.com. To enrol and pay online please use our online enrolment form: