SHBBBOS003 Provide Body Treatments
This unit delivers the skills and knowledge required to provide full body treatments incorporating body massage techniques, electrical currents, body scrubs and wraps. Ensuring the alibility to establish client priorities, knowledge of anatomy and physiology and skin. Operate specialised equipment with allied cosmetic products to design and provide body treatments. It is recommended students enrolling have completed Provide body massages SHBBBOS002 or equivalent unit prior to undertaking this unit.
- Establish client priorities
- Contra-indications to body treatments
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Designing and recommending body treatments
- Providing the body treatments
- Operating electrical equipment to provide body treatments
- Health and safety for therapist and client
- Aftercare advice and body care
- Sustainability in body treatments
|Duration||7 weeks – 1 day per week or 2 evenings per week|
|Hours||9.30am to 4.30pm or 6pm to 9pm|
|Accreditation||Nationally recognised unit of competence|
|Course Cost||$1,000 upfront on enrolment $1,100 full payment upfront|
|Deposit||$300 minimum deposit|
|Austudy||This is not an Austudy approved course|
Students will be required to supply a towelling body wrap and headband for beauty units.
WA Academy uniform top to be worn with black professional pants and enclosed black shoes.
How to enrol:
For enrolment queries and advice, please contact us on (08) 9356 2269 or email email@example.com. To enrol and pay online please use our online enrolment form: