SHBBBOS002 Provide Body Massages
This unit delivers the skills and knowledge required to provide full body relaxation massages. Ensuring the alibility to establish client priorities, knowledge of anatomy and physiology and life style factors to consider when designing massage routines, provide advice on body products and protection and provide the relaxation massage.
- Establish client priorities
- Contra-indications to massage
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Lifestyle factors to consider when massaging
- Massage movements and their effects
- Providing the body massage
- Health and safety for therapist and client
- Aftercare advice and body care
- Sustainability in massage
|Duration||7 weeks – 1 day per week or 2 evenings per week|
|Hours||9.30am to 4.30pm or 6pm to 9pm|
|Accreditation||Nationally recognised unit of competence|
$1,000 upfront on enrolment $1,100 full payment upfront
|Deposit||$300 minimum deposit|
|Austudy||This is not an Austudy approved course|
Students will be required to supply a towelling body wrap and headband for beauty units – these are available for purchase at WA Academy.
WA Academy have a set uniform top for this qualiﬁcation and the uniform is compulsory for attendance and must be purchased from WA Academy prior to commencing.
How to enrol:
For enrolment queries and advice, please contact us on (08) 9356 2269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To enrol and pay online please use our online enrolment form: